Mittwoch, 24. August 2016

Finland - Nature


Here comes the first post of my Finland trip, this one featuring the country’s beautiful nature. So for those who didn’t know, in early August I spent a week in Finland in a county close to Helsinki called Tuusula. It’s a nice change from London where the air is so badly polluted (London has one of the worst NO2 pollution levels in the world) and it’s nice to…you know…see a tree for a change. I feel like in Berlin there are forests everywhere but in London it’s a real rarity. But coming back to the point, after a week in Finland, I feel really relaxed and energised. I also picked up a new hobby which is Golf! Unfortunately I don’t have the possibility to play it in London but at least I found a new great holiday activity:) I always need my holidays to be active, I don’t see the fun in laying on the beach and tanning all day. Okay, that’s it for today :) Have a lovely rest of the week!  


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen