Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2016

Live in London



Gonna start this post with an incredibly generic statement: how fast did the first half of the year pass! Have we really reached the end of July yet? In London it just started getting summery a week ago and now it got colder again and I fear that that was it - in terms of “Summer in London”. But be that as it may, I decided it’s time to share some live videos of me performing my original music in London. I wrote all songs entirely myself…some of them are completely made up, others are very close to real events in my life. This gig, which was in June, took place at a venue called “Servant Jazz Quarters”, a cozy little place with a great vibe. I played there with my band which consists of a drummer, a double bassist, a guitarist and a keyboardist. At times, when my keyboardist Frankie (Hi Frankie!) is unavailable, I play keys myself, which puts very high demands on my multi-tasking skills. Also, I am less appealing to the females in the audience when Frankie is missing. Anyways, I’ m drifting away here…have a good day!! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen