Sonntag, 3. Juli 2016

My first music video EVER!


Hey cuties! This year I continue sucking at making regular posts but what counts is that eventually it always goes on. Biggest news so far: I have released my first single! The song is called “I thought you were gay” and it’s about a guy I met at the gym. Sometimes you gotta say it as it is, being German, talking around it has never been my strength anyway. For the first couple of months in 2016, I have been all consumed with organising what would be my first video ever; I started out collecting ideas and writing out the script. I then sent it to my favourite photographer / cinematographer who surprisingly agreed to help me (bare in mind my script involed "A cowboy, a sex doll..." etc). Then I started scouting for the right actors, planning out the two shooting days and then, in the beginning of May, the shoot finally took place. During that time, I had slept no more than 2 hours for three consecutive days and afterwards I was completely exhausted. Highlight was definitely driving home at 1AM in a broken van, with only one contact lens (I m blind af) and a spider as my only companion :D 
In the end though, all went well and I feel very happy to see my vision having come to life. 

Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JICnowcuYP8 

Love, Ina  

PS: This video was almost entirely financed through your donations for my crowdfunding campaign so I would like to once again thank everybody who took part in making this happen for me!!! The campaign is still going as I still need help to fund my EP so check it out if you haven't already: www.inareninow.com/campaign

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen