Montag, 31. Oktober 2016

Paris - Croissants & balloons


Bonjour!!! As you might have seen on my Instagram, a few weeks ago I’ ve spent some days in Paris. I was there for a job (played a character in my friend’s music video) so there was not really any free time but I still enjoyed myself. The last time I visited Paris I must have been about 14 years old; I went to Disneyland with my mum. Given that France has always had a special place in my heart since I lived there for a year when I was 16 yrs old, I was very happy to finally go back again. But man…acting is not for me, I tried really hard but I could literally feel how unauthentic I come across:D Which is a shame because I do enjoy it. The story of the video was based around a red balloon - in case you' re wondering why there's a red balloon on every second picture. The last photo by the way was not staged, I just found this picture laying on the street. Still wondering if this was some sort of sign of protection or good luck although I am not per se religious. In any way I enjoyed being back in this beautiful city and I hope I can return soon again :)) Have a lovely week! x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen