Montag, 31. Oktober 2016

All gold everything

First of all: This is my 100th post!!!! Anyways. Moving on: Here are some pictures of my headline gig at the Century Club in Soho (London), what a night this was! (pictures taken by the fantastic Kevin Wright ;-)) For starters, quite a large number of people came to watch me and support me, including my mum who had never seen me play an original gig before. I played a pretty long set of almost 40 minutes and the crowd was awesome and attentive the whole time - thats just the best feeling…During those nights, everything is usually so hectic and stressful and I often don’t get the chance to really express how happy I feel about the fact that people enjoy my music and come to my shows. So if any of you reads this now, please know that I really appreciate all the love and support! Have a great week <3 span="">

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen