Mittwoch, 30. November 2016

LA - Nothing good comes easy

In October I took a rather spontaneous trip to Los Angeles, California. I have been spending a long time looking for producers who could really get my sound right and seemingly out of nowhere came this opportunity to record my EP in LA with pretty much the best team I could have asked for. I’ ve been there for a bit more than two weeks and I m not gonna lie, it was very stressful. There was a lot of pressure and a lot of administrative stuff I had to deal with, all whilst I had to be my most creative. But as they say “nothing good ever comes easy” and I think I have managed quite well (You’ ll hear the new songs next year!) Back in London I had some extreme version of insomnia, I couldn’t sleep for weeks. This was partly due to the jet lag but also due to the fact that it was hard to calm down after this trip. I kept worrying about stuff and it left me sleepless. Only after I went back to Germany for a few days it got better. Now I m back to my sleeping pattern of a 6 month old baby. The more I am dealing with this industry, the more I start to understand that faith, patience and persistence are the things that matter most. You can’t fail if you don’ t quit! ;-) On that note, have a lovely week <3 span="">

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen