Montag, 9. Januar 2017

Christmas memories

Am I late for the party with my Christmas post?(….) Either way, reminiscing about Christmas is a wonderful thing ;-))As every year, I go back to my home town (or home village)and spend Christmas with my family. Just before Christmas eve my mum and me would bake cookies, usually enough to feed a football team. Then we’ d classically do things like going to the Christmas market in Berlin or taking walks through our village. On Christmas eve we go to Church even though none of us is religious - don’t ask me why, I’ m just the child and have no rights in voicing my opinion! This year I hadn’t wished for anything for the first time in my life and yet the outcome was magnificent :D I hope all of you had a wonderful time with your families, too <3 Kisses from London!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen