Montag, 9. Januar 2017

Finland - Snowy retreat



After a wonderful yet busy time back home in Germany, London welcomed me with a rather hectic work schedule. One “Day before new years- gig”, two NYE gigs, another “new years day gig” plus some urgent administrative matters and unpacking were happening in the course of 3 days. So the beginning of the new year somehow completely bypassed me. Anyways, because of that and other reasons I decided to spend some time in Finland, relax and reflect upon a few changes and new projects as well as resolutions -I take that seriously! :D - for my life in 2017 . I have seen few things as magical as a Finnish sunset over a frozen lake. And generally, this winter wonderland scenery is something I’ d choose over any city. Now that I m back in London, I feel truly relaxed and focused. On that note, happy new year! Love, Ina<3>

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen