Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2014

Highlights 2013

2013 war eigentlich ein sehr erfolgreiches Jahr für mich. Am Anfang des Jahres hatte ich viele Auftritte, z.B. bei der LSE Jazz Night, Battle of the Bands, und diverse Open Mic Nights. 

2013 has actually been a quite successful year for me. In the beginning of the year I did lots of performances, f.ex. at the LSE Jazz night, Battle of the Bands, and various Open Mic Nights.


Bei LSE´s got Talent, einem Musikwettbewerb meiner Uni, habe ich den ersten Platz gemacht und diesen wundervollen Plastik Pokal gewonnen sowie einen Amazon Gutschein. 

At LSE´s got Talent, a talent competition organised by my uni, I came first and got this wonderful plastic cup as well as an Amazon voucher as a prize.





Ein weiteres persönliches Highlight war mein Auftritt im Londoner Lyceum Theatre wo ich eine Gesangs- und Sprechrolle in einem Musical names "Timeless" hatte. 


Another one of my personal highlights was my performance at the London Lyceum theatre where I had a singing and acting role in a musical called "Timeless".












http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWpu868fARs



Dann war ich 2013 auch einmal im Studio um den Soundtrack einzusingen für die alljährliche LSE Filmproduktion. Dieses Jahr war es ein Horrorfilm names "Ruthless" und meine gesangliche Performance war auch ziemlich furchtbar denn ich war erkältet und hatte zudem nur 10 Minuten Zeit um beide Stücke einzusingen... #nopressure! :D Dennoch für euch hier der Link zum Trailer:

In 2013 I ve also been in the studio once to record the soundtrack for the annual LSE movie production. This year they made a horror movie called "Ruthless" and my vocal performance was indeed horrific as I had a cold and additionally only 10 minutes to record both songs... #nopressure! :D Despite that, below you´ve got the link for the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YscHz2c_tR0




Schließlich hatte ich im Dezember meine Graduierungszeremonie in London. Mein Studiengang hieß Msc Organisational Behaviour.

In decemeber I finally had my graduation ceremony. My degree was in Msc Organisational Behaviour. 












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen